Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Sports Watch
Too low to display
A great watch for recreational exercisers who want an easy start to fitness, the Polar FT1 is a great piece of kit for those runners wanting basic heart rate monitoring. The Polar FT1 shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display and helps improve your fitness with automatic age-based heart rate target zone. The FT1 also displays a summary of your latest workout and offers one-button functionality and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk.
- Heart rate (bpm) - Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute or as percentage of your maximum heart rate. Heart rate can also be expressed as a percentage of your heart rate reserve, meaning the difference between your resting heart rate and maximum heart rate (HRR = HRmax - HRrest)
- Heart rate-based target zones with visual and audible alarm - You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity
- Manual target zone (bpm) - This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
- Polar OwnCode (5kHz) Coded Transmission - Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- Recording Features - Training files (with summaries) = 1
Specification: Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Sports Watch